Prisma Ignite is a delicious energy drink mix to support endurance and cognitive function.*
Prisma Ignite is a tasty combination of fresh fruits and vegetables blended with an array of energizing nutrients.* Green Coffee Bean extract provides natural caffeine and chlorogenic acids to support energy levels without the negative effects associated with caffeinated beverages. DMG, taurine, inositol, and White Panax Ginseng further enhance this fast-acting formula. Providing 3,000 ORAC units per serving, Prisma Ignite is a smart and delicious way to start your morning. Available in a 30 serving container.
Prisma Ignite contains nutrients and phytonutrients that support:
- Physical performance*
- Glucose metabolism*
- Fat metabolism*
- Brain function & mental alertness*
- Oxygen utilization*
- Cardiovascular function*
Orange fruits and vegetables:
- Orange fruits and vegetables provide sustainable energy due to the powerful combination of natural sugars and carbohydrates, protein and fiber.
- A proprietary fruit blend of oranges, peaches, nectarines, tangerines, cantaloupe, pineapple, clementines, papaya, apricot, mango, kumquat and persimmons are provided in each serving.
- A proprietary vegetable blend of yams, pumpkin, carrots, butternut squash and rutabaga are provided in each serving.
Nutrients of Interest
Green Coffee Bean Extract:
- Provides powerful antioxidant activity.*
- Helps regulate the body’s metabolism.*
- Maintains stamina by supporting the production of cortisone and adrenalin.*
- Helps the body burn a higher proportion of lipids to carbohydrates, which can help reduce muscle fatigue.*
- Contains chlorogenic and caffeic acids- 2 powerful polyphenols.
- Caffeic acid provides a safe energy boost while being naturally low in caffeine.*
- Chlorogenic acid helps to slow the release of glucose into the bloodstream after a meal.*
Korean White Panax Ginseng:
- Is an adaptogenic herb
- Helps the adrenal glands better manage the production, storage, secretion and elimination of stress hormones, allowing the body to conserve the nutrients that would otherwise be used to create energy.*
- Improves how the body burns sugar.*
Taurine and Inositol:
- Taurine is an amino acid that your body naturally produces. It’s an antioxidant that helps regulate heartbeat and muscle and energy levels. *
- Inositol is part of the B vitamin complex and is closely related to choline and biotin.
- Inositol helps the body use fat as fuel and helps muscles contract more efficiently.*
- A multi-patented supplement to support circulation, cardiovascular function, muscle recovery and endurance.*
- An adaptogen and metabolic enhancer that supports physical and mental performance, oxygen utilization, circulation, glucose and fat metabolism as well as mental alertness and brain function.*
- A source of soluble fiber that significantly supports glucose and lipid control.*
- Balanced glucose metabolism, supports balanced energy production in the body.*
As a dietary supplement, mix one (10.95 g) scoop, daily, in 6-8 oz. of cold water or juice, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size 10 g (1 Rounded Scoop)
Servings Per Container 30
Amount per Serving
- Calories: 40
- Calories from Fat: <1
- Total Fat: <0.5 g
- Total Carbohydrates: 8 g
- Sugars: 4 g
- Fiber**: 2 g
- Protein: 1 g
- Iron: 0.16 mg
- Sodium: 14.3 mg
- Riboflavin: 12 mg
- Vitamin C (Ascorbic Acid): 200 mg
- Proprietary Fruit Blend: 3850 mg (containing Oranges, Peaches, Nectarines, Tangerines, Cantaloupe, Pineapple, Clementine, Papaya, Apricot, Mango, Kumquat, Persimmons)
- Digestion Resistant Maltodextrin (Fibersol®-2 brand): 1,500 mg
- Proprietary Vegetable Blend: 1400 mg (containing Carrots, Yams, Pumpkin, Butternut Squash, Rutabaga)
- Proprietary Energy Blend: 800 mg (containing Taurine, Inositol, N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl (DMG), and White Panax ginseng)
- Green Coffee Bean Extract: 450 mg
- CoEnzyme Q10: 15 mg
- Stevia Leaf Extract: 35 mg
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Other ingredients: natural orange and vanilla flavors, banana powder, citric acid.
**Dietary fiber from digestion resistant maltodextrin was tested using AOAC method #2001.03. Alternatively, AOAC method 2009. 01 could be used.
Color of this product may vary due to color variations of the natural ingredients.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
If inner seal is broken, do not use.
CAUTION:Jar contains desiccant to reduce moisture and clumping. Do not eat desiccant. Do not Refrigerate. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider before use. Individuals with known medical conditions should consult their health professional before taking product.These above listed statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.