A dietary supplement to support detoxification functions.*
- Is a great tasting, easy-to-mix powder available in a 30 serving container
- Combines nutrient rich vegetables, fruits and herbs with enzymes and probiotic cultures.
- Supports the body’s ability to cleanse, detoxify and rejuvenate.*
- Supports the body’s immune system functions.*
- Supports detoxification and G.I. Tract health.*
- Spirulina and Chlorella are both sources of blue-green algae, which has a rich nutrient profile.*
- Spirulina supports healthy functioning of the liver and immune system, to aid in detoxification.*
- Chlorella supports cell reproduction, as well as restorative processes that promote healthy organs and tissues.* Chlorella supports proper digestion by promoting the growth of beneficial bacteria and assisting in the elimination of unwanted materials from the body.*
- Red Raspberry supports capillary strength.*
- Cranberry supports urinary tract health and function by keeping unwanted materials from adhering to the cell walls of the bladder.*
- Blueberry supports eye, urinary tract and cardiovascular health and gastrointestinal function.*
- Bilberry has traditionally been used to support proper functioning of the eye.* It helps to synthesize compounds that maintain artery walls, support connective tissue health and strengthen capillaries.*
- Grape Seed Extract plays a role in the stabilization of collagen and maintenance of elastin, thereby supporting organ, joint, blood vessel and muscle functions.*
- FOS aids in the elimination of unwanted substances and supports G.I. Tract health.*
- Fructooligosaccharides (FOS) are considered a soluble fiber and pre-biotic that supports the growth of beneficial bacteria.*
- Since FOS is not digested it increases the material in the digestive tract and promotes regularity.*
Immune System Support
- Oat Beta-Glucans support immune system function.*
- Oat Beta-1,3-Glucans extracted from oats are a highly researched polysaccharide with immune supporting properties.* They support the activity of macrophages that clear away cellular debris and other unwanted materials by digesting them.*
As a dietary supplement, mix 1 heaping scoop (11.88 g) daily in 8 oz. of cold water or juice, or as directed by your healthcare practitioner.
Serving Size 11.88 g (1 heaping scoop)
Servings Per Container 30
Amount per Serving
- Calories: 45
- Total Carbohydrates: 9 g
- Sugars: 2 g
- Fiber**: 2 g
- Protein: 2 g
- Vitamin A: 638 IU
- Vitamin C: 38.3 mg
- Calcium: 20.8 mg
- Iron: 1.1 mg
- Sodium: 44.9 mg
- Proprietary Digestive Support Blend: 3,415 mg
- Soluble Fiber (Fibersol®-2 brand), FOS (Fructooligosaccharides), Bromelain, Papain, Nondairy Probiotics Culture, Aloe Vera (Aloe barbadensis) Leaf Powder, Licorice (Glycyrrhiza glabra) Root Powder
- Proprietary Detoxification Support Blend: 4,100 mg
- Sunflower Lecithin Powder, Carrot Powder, Grape (Vitis vinifera) Seed Extract, Parsley (Petroselinum crispum) Juice Powder, Broccoli Powder, Alfalfa (Medicago sativa) Herb Powder, Cauliflower Powder, Blueberry Powder, Citrus Bioflavonoids, Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus L.) Fruit Extract, Milk Thistle (Silybum marianum) Extract, Rosemary (Rosmarinus officinalis) Leaf Powder, Green Tea (Camellia sinensis) Extract
- Proprietary Cardiovascular Support Blend: 1,700 mg
- Apple Pectin, Red Raspberry Powder, Acerola Berry Juice Powder, Beet Juice Powder, Flax Seed Meal, Rose Hips (Rosa canina) Powder, Spinach Leaf Powder, Cranberry Juice Powder
- Proprietary Immune System Support Blend: 475 mg
- Royal Jelly, Bee Pollen, Oat Beta Glucan, N,N-Dimethylglycine HCl (DMG), Eleutherococcus senticosus Root Powder
- Chlorella-Cracked Cell Powder: 750 mg
- Spirulina: 500 mg
- Stevia Leaf Extract: 35 mg
†Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Other ingredients: natural apple flavor, cinnamon (Cinnamomum cassia) powder.
**Dietary fiber from digestion resistant maltodextrin was tested using AOAC method #2001.03 Alternatively, AOAC method 2009. 01 could be used.
Keep out of reach of children. Store in a cool, dry place.
If inner seal is broken, do not use.
CAUTION:Jar contains desiccant to reduce moisture and clumping. Do not eat desiccant. Do not Refrigerate. If you are pregnant or nursing, consult your healthcare provider before use. Individuals with known medical conditions should consult their health professional before taking product.These above listed statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.